Tuesday, June 21

finally, some GOOD news!

You know, we don't get alot of news over here, but we have been able to keep tabs on the whole disappearance in Aruba thing going on. Hopefully she will turn up alive. Add that to the Wacko-Jacko acquittal and you can see how it's easy to get discouraged by the news these days.

Thankfully, this story has a happy ending. As much as I look forward to one day camping with my family (somewhere where it's warm, but not hot, and I can walk around without a pistol strapped to my leg all day if you please), I can not help but already feel a certain trepidation about our adventures. My son is the kind of kid who will simply wander off because he is watching an ant crawl away and wants to watch it as long as he can and my daughter would follow him for the simple reason that "anything he can do I can do better."

4 comments:

DBFrank said...

Good news is a most welcome thing. We look forward to your posts because they let us know that you are safe, and that is good news to us! :)

Robin said...

Good news is always welcome!

Tammy said...

Hi Bill. Found you through Steve's...Folling God's will...blog. Like your blog...and entries. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. I have a soft spot for service people...i'm an ex Navy gal. Keep strong!

Anonymous said...

Hey - there is NOTHING wrong with a little adventure. Remember GI Joe in the woods at the Roaring Fork trail? I still don't quite know why mom freaked out that we wanted to see that bear up closer....
(love you)