Monday, January 2

Happy New Year!

Hoping everyone had a great new year. Just wanted to say that I think Ohio State should just go ahead and open a campus in Tempe. I guess Buckeyes and Tostitos just go together more than I figured they would.

We got a new ride! Thanks for all the notes of encouragement we received over the last couple of weeks. I've taken pics, but my wife wants to post them to her blog first, so it may be another day or two before you see my "new" car here. I will tell you that we did NOT get another SUV, even though we looked at several.

Anyway, I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I need to get some shut-eye. If you're interested in my New Year's resolutions, I've started a new blog to keep tabs on the top two promises. See you there!

3 comments:

DBFrank said...

Happy New Year.

Katie said...

Happy New Years! I like your goal of 2006 miles in 2006. I'm starting very modest and attempting to train and run in a 5K race this year.

Jamie Dawn said...

Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family!
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Also, thanks so much for your service to our country. Our family has an adopted soldier serving in GITMO and I also partake in letter writing to our soldiers. I am fully in support of our efforts and goals in this war on terror, and I am hopeful that a democratic Iraq will be the impetus for great changes in the Middle East.
You have a beautiful family. My husband and I have a 15 year old son and and a 17 year old daughter. My husband is a minister and has recently started a consulting business. He works with church's staff and helps solve problems. He has a blog too.
I hope you reach those goals of reading your Bible and running consistently. I have some goals concerning getting in better shape too. May we both succeed!!