Sunday, July 10

What's 13%?

I took this quiz and found out I'm only 87% American. I thought I was full American... born in Ohio, joined the Marines at 18, fighting the country's enemies wherever they may be found... what am I missing? I even married a California girl. Can't do much more than that!

You Are 87% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!

5 comments:

Duke_of_Earle said...

I think the one I missed was about would I rather eat at Applebee's, etc., some disgusting French snails, or home-cooked spaghetti and meatballs. I chose the home cooked meal. My TEXAS bride cooks a mean mess of spaghetti!
John

Anonymous said...

I only got 81%...think the home cooked meal and the beer one got me..or could it be I like wrestling? Who knows...

Been a military spouse for over 15yrs so I think I'm pretty red white & blue..100% that is :)

Maeve said...

Pffffttttt, Detroit girls are better than Calif girls! :)
I only got 77%!

Robin said...

I only got 71% but that is a bunch of baloney! I am 100% American through and through.

Anonymous said...

The hubby and I both took it...it has a weird way of deciding your score! He scored a couple of percentags points higher then me...but, neither of us are 100% American by it's standards!

Yeah..well, tell that to the man (my hubby) who spent 10 yrs. in the Marine Corps and would still be in if he hadn't gotten injured!

I think the test is SERIOUSLY flawed!