Saturday, August 12

Zero!

Back when I went through boot camp, we had a ritual. If the Drill Instructor said, "do this" or "do that," he would start a countdown. By the time he got to "0" (which is pronounced with a lot of emphasis on the second syllable: ze-RO!) then wherever you were in the process, you stopped what you were doing and shouted at the top of your lungs, "Done, Sir! Done!"

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...

I'm done messing with my blog template. Ze-RO! Done, Sir! Done!

At least for now.

I'll stop back tomorrow after chapel services to comment on important stuff like the war in Israel and the cost of being right in a liberal community (think Joe Lieberman). Until then, have a great weekend.

Oh! I almost forgot this week's survey. Actually that's not true, I do a bunch of these surveys at one time and save the codes for later use.

This week I want to know...

How American are you?

You Are 80% American

You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!

No comments: