Tuesday, August 8

Almost done I think

I think I'm almost done tweaking the template for my blog. I expect to get back to my cheery, wise, and witty posting just as soon as this typhoon decides whether or not it's going to hit us. Check back this weekend for the weekend update. *Please note: no endorsement of this blog has been made by SNL that I know of. I just like the sound of "weekend update." If the head cheeses at NBC have a problem with it, then they can fly me home and we'll discuss it over latte's or something.

7 comments:

DBFrank said...

Batten down the hatches my friend. Good luck and God bless!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for coming by my site! :) I personally like this template...it's calm. :)

Be safe...

Raggedy said...

Stay safe! I hope you don't get typhooned.
I like the new template also.
Take Care
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

Manda said...

I like the new template. I hope that typhoon misses you! Stay safe

Fred said...

Glad the template is done. It looks great. I visited a few days ago and got scrambled text, so I knew something was up.

Andrea said...

I'm diggin' the new theme. How'd you like the wanna-be-typhoon. A bit of a joke wasn't it? Did we actually ever go into TC-1E? The girls and I are off to Hawaii tomorrow. I'll give you a holler when we get back. Take care!!

Bill said...

To all concerned: The base I'm on (Camp Hansen, about 2/3 of the way north on Okinawa) went to Typhoon Condition 1C (TC-1C) which meant everyone was supposed to go to their quarters and stay there unless going to the chow hall. Movement was restricted to that which was required for mission accomplishment and anyone outside was supposed to wear their helmet, flak jacket, and eye protection (ballistic glasses or goggles). Seemed rather silly to me since the rain died down about 10 minutes after it started. It was nothing like some pictures I just got from my wife from Hurricane Katrina last year. I'll post those later.