Sunday, August 6

Another relief

Whew! This is two I a row. I've taken a couple of these quizes and learned that I'm supposed to be a capricorn (which I am) and that just rolls into this quiz that tells me...

Your True Birth Month Is January

Loyal
Social
Logical
Easily jealous
Loves children
Rather reserved
Highly attentive
Likes to criticize
Needs close friends
Ambitious and serious
Smart, neat and organized
Hardworking and productive
Loves to teach and be taught
Quiet unless excited or tensed
Sensitive and has deep thoughts
Knows how to make others happy
Searches for the greatest romance
Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds
Romantic but has difficulties expressing love
Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses


That's good, because my mom would be very upset if I was born in the wrong month.

In the mean time, I'm still messing around with my blog format. Any hints or suggestions?

5 comments:

Raggedy said...

I did the test but the result did not resemble me in any way..
Did you ever take the Aura test?
I would like to add you to my Aura list...
You can take the test here...
Please leave result in my most recent comment section after you do..I want Jen's too!

http://its-a-raggedy-life.blogspot.com/2006/07/what-color-is-your-aura.html

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

Fred said...

I came out as December, yet my birthday is in August. Oh, well...

Raggedy said...

I left a wish for you at my place.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

Jen said...

Hmm, some of these are true, some...not so true. Interesting. I need to check mine and apparently, I'm supposed to be a virgo. (Shea's a virgo).

Raggedy said...

More about the blue aura:
I am adding you to the blue list.

Blues are highly spiritual, religious, natural teachers, and healers.

Blues are the most caring, nurturing and protective personalities in the color-spectrum. They live out of their hearts and their emotions. Their life purpose is to serve, help and love others. Blues have an inner knowledge and wisdom and they feel and know what is right without needing facts or data for substantiation. The moment they become quiet inside, they will recognize or hear an inner voice or guidance, which will tell them what to do. They can easily tune into other people and feel precisely what is going on. Blues are the most emotional of all the color personalities. They often feel lost if they don't have the opportunity to clear their way through their intense jungle of deep feelings. Helpful activities for Blues would include talking with friends about their inner life, writing a journal or just being quiet so their intense emotions can calm down. Blues are more concerned about others then they are about themselves they are born caretakers and mothers. They remember other people's birthdays, are concerned about the sick and have always a shoulder for others to cry on. They are born advisers, counselors, caretakers and nurses. Many people enjoy being with Blues because they transmit love, acceptance and forgiveness. Blues cry easily and primarily release their emotions, joy, sorrow, sadness and happiness, through tears. The other color personalities often have problems understanding the Blues intense emotionality. However, this emotional depth gives them the ability to be warm, sympathetic and protective.

People with the Blue Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one