Friday, November 17

respect

I learned this morning that Bo Schembechler has died.

I grew up watching the man work his magic at the University of Michigan as they competed for the Big-10 title almost every year, it seemed. The traditional game between my beloved Buckeyes and the loathed Wolverines is this weekend. I do not know how this loss will affect UM. Coach Bo has not been in Ann Arbor for several years, but I am sure his passing will still have an impact on the team. The emotional factor is bound to be high. Even higher than it was going to be already, I'm sure.



Coach Schembechler, our thoughts and prayers go out to your family in this hour of loss and I know your extended family includes hundreds of thousands of Big Blue faithful.

Go Buckeyes!

1 comment:

EV said...

Coach Schembechler set a great example for so many.