Thursday, November 23

give thanks


If you ask my wife, she would tell you that I am not a big fan of PBS as a source of news. However, I was browsing for pictures to share with you this Thanksgiving, and I came across this article about the food we eat on this particular Thursday, and I found it interesting enough to share with you. If you are like Rocky Balboa and think that today is just another Thursday, then I am sure there is at least one turkey out there who thanks you for that. :-)

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, and try to not trample anyone at the mall tomorrow, okay?

3 comments:

EV said...

We are on the same page re:PBS - 'nough said. Happy Thanksging to you and your family, Bill!!

Andrea said...

Hey, I've been emailing you but they keep coming back. Sorry I missed your call. I can't find your home phone number. I'll call you tomorrow if I don't hear from you today. Let's get together this weekend. Isn't it getting a little chilly out?

Fred said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Are you ready for the next holiday?