Saturday, July 1

YES!

Now THAT's the Cincinnati Reds I remember watching in the early 90's.

Oh, and did I mention that my adopted hometown heros won last night in similar fashion? Pretty exciting if you ask me.

I'll post more later (probably tomorrow) but I had to get this out there.

Also, here's my blog survey for the week...

Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is

Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

"She's a lover, baby, and a fighter
Shoulda seen it comin' when it got a little brighter
With a name like "Dani California"
Day was gonna come when I was gonna mourn ya
A little loaded she was stealin' another breath
I love my baby to death"


Let the summer begin!

4 comments:

Raggedy said...

Congratulations on your team win!
As for the number 3 on that test. I would not play one single song from the groups they have listed..

My 2006 Summer Anthem Is

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

"No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins"

Have a wonderful day!

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

We watched that game too and it was quite a nail-biter. We actually thought it was over, but kept it on "just to see". What a fantastic ending. Dunn is the man! Too bad he's not too consistent.

Manda said...

Happy 4th of July!! Be safe when you deploy!

Fred said...

Here's my summer anthem:

Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

"I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that phase
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space"

Hope you had a great 4th!