Monday, July 24

If there's a point here, I missed it.

I think that this weekend's little blog survey could not have been more appropriate. I'm hoping that this is result is partly because I am unsupervised at the moment. In fact, I should be supervising others. Better get my blog posted so I can get back to it.

You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.


So, how sarcastic ARE you, anyway?

4 comments:

Jen said...

I Have My Sarcastic Moments

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

Guess this goes along with my people pleasing tendencies.

Manda said...

Hi Bill
Just wanted to say hi and see how your are doing out there. I don't know if Jen has told ya yet, but Adam and I are expecting a boy!!! Hope you are doing well. Keep safe!

Unknown said...

Hey Bill,
Happy Anniversary -- way to go 10 years.
So I took the plunge and became a blogger--this will be a fun way to keep in touch. I hope things are going well for you out there.
Peace

Raggedy said...

I am Totally Sarcastic
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.
Happy Anniversary!

*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one