Saturday, September 23

Gone Fishin' (for terrorists)

This is our last Saturday on island for awhile. It just so happens that this is also the weekend that the MWR (Morale, Welfare, and Recreation) folks are hosting a festival right here on our camp. My cousin-in-law and family are coming up to join the party and we're supposed to hang out afterwards. I figured I'd just check my email while I wait for them to show and while I'm in the library... it rains. Not just pitter-patter, but RAIN. For about 30 seconds. Now it's gone. That probably means that the fair grounds have been dampened just a bit, but not my spirits.

I will be out of pocket for a few weeks. I'm posting a picture of my new home. It's not very redneck, but it's definitely mobile. I'll try to check in from time to time, but if I don't now you'll know why.



Anchors aweigh, my boy!

6 comments:

Manda said...

Have fun cruising around in your new home. Try not to get to seasick. =)

Jen said...

"That's a boat.

A big boat.

OOOOOOOOP!"

Fred said...

Safe sailing!

EV said...

Thinkin' about you - take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill. We are trying to get as many LE alumni together as possible and would love to add you to the list. We have a message board http://planthiscareer.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html

and pics from 88-92 here http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=28720205207.313602598107.1167509942711&page=1

hope to hear from you soon!

Brad Perkins bkperk@insightbb.com

Anonymous said...

message board should have been

http://www.flyingbadger.org/xoops/

firefox does that alot lately.