Saturday, March 22

picture pages, picture pages...

I hope to play tourist this afternoon and take some pictures of the base I'm calling home for the summer. I'll also take some pictures of the Easter services tomorrow and should be able to put a few shots up early next week.

The internet is weird out here. Sometimes I go a whole day without hearing from back home. Of course, that may be because the kids are sick and Wonder Woman is so tired from dealing with them that she just doesn't have the "oomph!" to do anything. Then, at other times, I'll get a whole slew of emails from people I'm trying to contact for work and family related stuff as well. I'm thinking I may revamp my work schedule to be in the office more in the afternoon/evening which is when people back home are up and about. We'll see.

I took this week pretty easy to see what the schedule was like and get settled into my quarters. I'll add some PT to the schedule next week and see what adjustments (if any) need to be made.

No comments: