Monday, March 17

I'm definitely not in (Kansas)

Well, here I am... again.

I've been here twice and now I'm here for the third time in five years. This is my fourth deployment in the same time span, but if you look through my archives, you'll see that my last trip overseas was not bad at all, other than the separartion from the family of course.

So, where am I? I can't tell you that here, but if you ask my wife, she can fill you in. I took a tour of the place last night and this morning. This place is big. There are a lot of things we didn't have when I was out this way three years ago... I'm talking about fast food joints on base (why use them when I have a vey nice chow hall at my disposal) and you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a gym it seems.

If you care to send me a card or a note and you don't trust email, please send any correspondence to:

SSgt William Beschman
MWSG-37 (S-1)
UIC 41106
FPO AP 96426-1106

I'm still getting settled in, but so far it's not nearly as bad as it was the last time I was here. That's good as far as the overall picture goes, but it means there's not as much going on which gives me more time to think (and miss my family).

I'll try to update at least once a week. I'll also try to have some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'll be sending emails and snail mail. Thinking of you always! ~Andrea

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

So glad you are writing on your blog again. You know I'm a blog junkie!

What kind of items do you like to receive out there in care package types of mail? We want to send you some stuff, but want to make sure it is stuff you need.

Love ya cousin!