Sunday, February 13

Parents

My mom and dad came out to visit for a couple days this weekend. Actually, they're still here, but that's not the point. We were hoping to get a swingset installed for Trey while I had the help available, but it's been rainy all weekend. We did manage to finally get a set from Wal-Mart though. Big son-of-a-gun.

We also took advantage of the free babysitting and went out for an early Valentine's dinner last night. Good food, good atmosphere, but it's not our favorite place for a good steak. Still, not bad.

I'm just about packed and ready to go. I still need to put my actual clothes into my pack, and I got a couple of items to make this trip a little easier, assuming I can figure out how to pack them.

I also wanted to take this moment to publically thank my parents for being able/willing to show support and care for my family. They're the coolest. Thanks, Mom and Dad.

No comments: