Saturday, May 2

it's the weekend... or is it the week-beginning?

Well, it's Saturday... What does that mean? It means that I have a lot of stuff to do today, especially since I'm scheduled to be on duty tomorrow. It's ironic, don't you think, that the guy who makes up the duty schedule hasn't put himself on the roster for three months now and there are people senior to him who are on the schedule. I also find it curious that even though I've mentioned it many times that I attend church with my family every weekend that I've been assigned the Sunday duty this week. Seriously? I know for a fact that there are at LEAST four people in the building who don't attend church at all. Why not put one of them on for Sunday? On the plus side, I do have my Saturday available to clean the garage, take recyclables in for $$, and enjoy the San Diego weather. We'll adapt by going to the evening service tonight and then Jen will have the day to herself tomorrow. Also, since I'll just be coming off of duty on Monday morning, it won't be a big deal when I go home after my appointment to set up TMO... and that's scheduled for 9:30. :-) This will also give me a chance to get caught up on some of my homework for my literature class. I'm way behind... I still owe an essay from two weeks ago and I've already missed two quizzes. I'll jump ahead to where everyone is now and then go back and try to fill in the gaps. Should be interesting.

What are you up to? I had to engage comment moderation because some jerk used my comment space to post his (or her) entire blog from January to now. Seriously? Get your own blog, you moron.

No comments: