Tuesday, June 16

June-teenth

The second garage sale was not as well trafficked as the first, but we still managed to move some stuff (mostly clothes) and raise a few more bucks. Probably going to get that laptop we've been looking for... okay, Jen's been looking for. That will become our main computer while we're in transition.

So, our mortgage guy seems to have flaked out on us. He's not returning calls and I can't even leave him a message anymore. I contacted our financial advisor and he gave me a new number, but haven't heard back from them either. Hmmm...

Jen's out with g/f for the evening. I've got the kids and we had a good day together. The 'baby' (who just turned 5!) is sleeping on the couch and her brother is playing Mario Kart. I'm going to go show him how to drive...

Later!

No comments: