Monday, January 2

Happy New Year!

It's that time again... a time to make new promises... or remake the same old tired promises. A time to look forward to the new year with anticipation and to wave a fond (or bittersweet, or just flip a finger) farewell to the year in the rearview... In other words: it's New Year's!

In keeping with tradition, I shall now reissue my usual proclomations of self-betterment... is that a word?

In 2012 I resolve to...
1) read my Bible
2) lose weight
3) post more regularly on blogger

As a new wrinkle for 2012, I have added a few more resolutions. I also resolve to...
4) find a job in the civilian work force
5) complete at least 8 more classes for school... on time
6) run 2 marathons

If you do not know me very well, then none of those resolutions will make much sense. If you know me a little, then they all make sense. If you fall under the former and would like to learn more about me, keep reading. Over the next few weeks I will probably post some memories of my time in the Corps and updates on the job search and school work.

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's celebration. Now it's time to roll up the sleeves and get to work... as soon as I blow up some stuff on my facebook games. (SMILE!)

1 comment:

Wes said...

Bill,

Enjoyed reading some of your blog pages. I'm new to blogging, but I know how hard it can be to keep it up.

I'm also looking to run a couple marathons this year. I think resolutions are very important to help you course correct and regular life demands get pretty insurmountable.

Just wanted to say thanks for your service here and abroad.

Wes